Aug 24, 2010

Well fucked, cum-sloppy rosebud (video)

Hi guys,

A while ago (well, on the 9th August) I made a post entitled "Well Fucked, Cum Sloppy Rose Bud" which featured a few photos for you. Anyways, after much messing about, here is the video from that session.

I'm going to try this week to get as many of the videos uploaded as I can, so keep checking back!

Enjoy!




Hope you enjoyed that, there are loads of more videos to be uploading, and I think I'm getting to the bottom of the problem... so fingers crossed this week I'll upload as many of them as I can.

Josh x

4 comments:

  1. Hey David, glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback and comments - it's truely appreciated!

    If you ever in the area and want to fuck me raw, get in touch!

    Josh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers mate, im sitting here with a hard on now and watching your videos, if im in the area i would love to breed that fuck hole, even better if you have a couple of loads already up it. Appreciate the videos mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a sweet hole, josh! total j/o material.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh