Dec 28, 2010

Boxing Day Breeding

After spending the day feeling incredibly horny, and despite wanking some 6 or 7 times... I just could not shift my raw urges for a hard stiff bare cock up my hole.

Thankfully, it didn't last all day, and by 1030pm, I was laid on the bed, douched, wearing a black jockstrap, my spiked black leather choker, my room enshrined in the sleazy red glow cast from my red neon light and getting pumped by a fit lad who's become a bit of a regular.

Anyways, he fucked me good n proper, dumping his load inside me.  After he'd left I played with my hole for a bit.  I tried to film the fucking, but the camera didn't capture it properly.

I decided to put on my leather chaps, and wank for a bit, enjoying being so bloody horny and loaded with cum. I thought it'd be cool to take a few more photos for here and my profiles...

Before long, my housemate came back, and i offered him sloppy seconds.  He didn't take too much persuasion, and was soon ball deep in my hole, using the previous guys spunk as lube to plough me.  The video camera was rolling, and captured him seeding me.  I don't really think I can upload the video though, as he's a reader of this blog, but i'll ask his permission. (Fella, if you're reading this, let me know if you're alright for me to use the footage - i'll edit it so you're not recognisable).


He dumped his load into me and then left to unpack.  I then got really horny, much more so now i had a couple of big loads swimming around inside me.  I could feel my hole all sloppy and creamy.  Bliss.  I put a glass underneath my hole, pushed a bit of the spunk out, and then got down and dirty.  I dribbled it into my mouth, gargled with it, and then let it dribble from my mouth.  I smeared it over my face, whilst pumping my now hard cock furiously.  I was high on poppers, lust and thinking just like an animal.

My only intention was to enjoy that spunk... and boy did I do that! I also laid on my back, and raised my legs as high as they'd go, letting spunk pour from my hole, down my crack and back, onto the bed sheets below.  I took great delight in licking and sucking it all up again.  I've got video footage of all this too, and will share it with you later this week once it's all edited.

Here for your pleasure, are a few of the pics...



Fuck! Just look at that lust crazed look in my eyes...


I'll upload the entire lot of them into the photos section of the blog. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh