Dec 13, 2010

Sheffield Bareback Breeding Party Part 4 (Video)

There's been a good few postings now about the bareback party I went to in October at Sheffield.  There's been videos, photos and writing all about how much cock I took, how my hole was filled with piss and spunk from loads of dirty tops.. and how much I loved it.

However, in the run up to Christmas, I decided to put the best bits together and create a little all in one video for you.

Enjoy!



If you're reading this guys, thanks for an awesome time, I thoroughly loved it, and I can't wait for a repeat of it sometime in the new year!!!

Apologies to anyone following me on twitter recently, you may have noticed a distinct absence from me, this is nothing intentional, merely due to my returning to work and not having the time of day to tweet regularly.  Rest assured I'm still here though, and still taking raw cock every opportunity.

I'm looking forward to that... I'm also hoping to take a few loads tonight from some regulars who I've not seen in a good many weeks due to my accident. Fingers crossed over the next few days before my working week starts in earnest, I can get fucked and bred on a few occasions... I've a lot of catching up to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh