Dec 13, 2010

Merry Christmas to all my fans, followers, subscribers and breeders

So, it's almost Christmas 2010... where has the year gone! It's crazy just how fast the time flies when you're face down arse up in a load of sex clubs, sauna's and orgies.  Travelling around Europe getting bred by 60 different guys, all their spunk dribbling out of your hole.  The time just flies by.  But boy, what fun!!

It's been a good year.  Plenty of bareback sex, with some totally hot guys.  I had a target of 2000 tops, and have hit in the region of 1800.  If I hadn't had that month out of the game as a result of the fall, then I could well have hit my target.  Never mind...  my target last year was 1000 and I fell short of that by about 15 tops... so at least this year I've practically doubled the number of guys who have fucked and bred me bareback.  My target next year is going to be 2500.  A mere 500 more than this year.  I expect to be able to get closer as I'm looking at getting a car (which will enable me to hit the cruising grounds, and out of town sauna's far more easily).  I'll also be able to travel when i hook up with guys online.. something i can't easily do right now.

To kick start the 2011 efforts, I'm going to London in January.  I aim to be there between the 10th and 17th January - if you're in the big smoke and would like to help my in my quest of slutdom, just get in touch!

Anyway, as a thank you for your continued support and of my appreciation for you all... I put together this little video.




Merry Christmas guys, hope you all get exactly what it is you're looking for, have a good new year, and a fuck-tastic 2011... may we all get as much raw cock and fun as we can cope with in the next 12 months!

There are a few more videos on myxtube page, for those of you who haven't checked it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh