Dec 3, 2010

I'm Back In The Game!! (videos)


Alrighty Then!!

Well, after a month of not being in my house, and a month of no sex... I've finally moved back into my house. Which can mean only one thing... it's time to start getting it back on!

Now I'm back in my place, my sex life can get back on track after it being on hold for a month.  As a treat, and to make up for a whole month of no action on the blog, I've dug out some videos which hadn't made the blog in the past. 

This first one was from a shag which remains unknown.  I found it on my computer, but I have no idea who the top is as he's not on the video, nor are there any pics or a video showing a guy breeding me.  It shows me pushing a nice creamy load out of my smooth bubble butt.


This second video is an accompnying video from August when i had the guy from Whitby around.  There was a video of him seeding me once posted back in August, anyway, here is the 2nd video from that session.  It shows him fucking me doggy style, planting his seed inside me, then me pushing it out in a very sloppy cum fart.


These next two are from a couple of sessions I had with my ex boyfriend a few months ago.  The photos were posted back in July/August entitled Fucked by the ex twice.  The first one shows me wearing an army style tank top and jock strap pushing his thick creamy load out of my well fucked hole. 


And finally this one is from another session with him.  He wrote a special message on my arse cheeks, and i only saw what it read AFTER he'd dumped a load into me. Very horny!  I have the footage of the actual fuck action from both these two sessions, but unfortunately they're over a Gig in size, EACH.. and alas too big to upload here.  Once i can edit them down to size, they WILL be appearing on here.

The ex is coming around tonight too, and i will take some video/photos of the session.  The two red neon lights i ordered last week to turn my room into a proper sleazy dungeon have arrived, and I'll be trying them out tonight.  I'm also modifying an old pair of bike leathers I have... when they're done i'll take some photos.

I've got a week off in January 2011, i beleive it's the second week.  I am planning to go to London for it, and of course, spend my days and nights getting fucked raw by as many different guys as possible.  I've already been chatting to a load of dirty sleazy tops and hopefully will meet up with them when i go.

You may have noticed a couple of new additions to the blog.  I've added a link to my BBRT profile up at the top right - so feel free to click on through and check it out, if anyone reading is also a member of BBRT, feel free to hit me up on there! 

I've also decided that i'll add a poll to the blog, this is also located at the top right of the page.  Check it out, it'll change each week or so.  Think it'll make interesting reading.  If you have any suggestions for polls, just email them to me joshlandalesaunaslut@gmail.com

Josh

1 comment:

  1. What I actually really like about the second video is the inclusion of the post fuck conversation where u ask him about the camera and he jokes about putting his arms down. He sounds quite camp!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh