Feb 10, 2009

Confessions.... Number 3

This one dates back to September 2007 - I know, i know.. a LONG time ago... i'd posted it, with the others on various sites, but neglected to update my blog... so here it is, better late than never - i hereby promise to update the site with more encounters, sooner.

So I’m checking my mail at bareback.com the other day, and there’s one from this guy who’s from Spain in town for a few days at some conference, and wants to seed my hole.

Well i'm all up for maintaining and developing international relations, seeing as our politicans are so hopeless, i see it as my duty as a bareback cum dump to do what they cant...

I’m feeling kinda horny and slutty so I agree. We arrange for an anonymous session, where he walks in and finds me then uses me, and leaves. Nothing said etc.

11pm last night, I’m freshly douched, and ready.

The front door is on the latch, I’m in my bedroom naked, with a blind fold on, and a wrist/neck restraint. On the floor is a bowl of warm water, a razor and some poppers for him.

The room is in darkness, except for 3 tiny tea light candles I’ve placed around the place, making it look quite horny.

I hear the front door go, so I take a big deep lung full of poppers, straight away I’m gagging for it. I hear him walk up the stairs into my room…. I’m kneeling on all fours, my head lowered clasping a bottle of poppers to my nose. My arse sticking in the air, just begging for his unknown cock.

I listen to him take some cloths off, then I feel him getting to work with the razor on my hole, clearing the hairs away, making it silky smooth. Next, I get this electric shock up my entire spine… the guy is eating my hole and it feels fucking amazing!

I snort some more poppers, groan like a slut and I’m loving it. I’ve no idea who he is, I’ve not seen any pictures, photographs, or met him in my life… I’m tied up, blindfolded, and off my head on poppers… this is the ONLY way to take cock!

After a while, I feel him rubbing his cock head against my now moist hole, and he shoves it straight in… I gasp, snuff some more poppers and he gets to work… slamming his cock deep into my now sloppy hole, pulling it out, then sticking it in deep again. Holding my hips he ploughs into me violently fast and deep… I’m loving it!

Just think, a slut on all fours, totally helpless, in a candle lit room, with a nice freshly shaven cunt… perfect!

I think he enjoyed it, as after 10 mins of raping my hole, I felt a torrent of hot spunk shoot deep into me… my GOD there was loads of it…. He kept fucking me until I felt some of it trickle down my freshly shaven balls.

He pulls his now soft cock out, shoves it in my mouth to clean it up… then gets dressed. I’m still blindfolded, still high on poppers, only now I’ve got a gut full of this strangers seed. On his bareback.com profile, it just said “unknown” for his status… I LOVE taking anonymous seed… makes me feel so slutty and dirty.

I hear him leave the room, down the stairs and ultimately out of my house. Not a word said. Fantastic.

I remove the neck/wrist restraint, and reach over to my bedside cabinet and feel about for my 9” thick dildo, I find it, and shove it straight into my spunk filled hole. I’m now lying on my back, legs spread open, wanking furiously… I take another hit or two of the ultra strong poppers, which sends me wild. I kneel up, pull the dildo out, put my hand under my hole, and let his spunk dribble out into my hand. With the other hand I ram the dildo back in, I then smear it all his cum over my cock, and wank off using it as lube.

After a minute of this, I blow my own seed all over my chest, I scoop it up and lick my hands clean.

Lying there, I’m on cloud 9, just thinking about how filthy it is taking anonymous bare cock and cum in your hole, but ultimately, just how much fun it is! This morning I logged onto this bareback.com profile again to see it once more, and noticed that he’d changed his status to “poz”… well… my cock got PROPER hard and my boxers have been damp with pre-cum all morning!


Well that happened back in Sept 07, and i have kept testing neg since then, so i guess it's safe to say i dodged that bullet... but for how long!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh