Feb 10, 2009

Confessions...Number 4

Ok, this is the oldest of the lot, and is how i really got started in the game really - i'd always been into bb, but mainly with guys i knew... this was the first time i'd totally thrown caution to the wind, and done it with total strangers... since this event, i've been hooked, and NEVER looked back!

Want to share my experiences from yesterday with you. All totally true, it happened at Plastic Ivy sauna in Dewsbury.

I was there from 2pm till 8.30pm yesterday. I started by sucking 3 cocks to completion through the glory holes that they have, snorting some ultra strong poppers got me really horned up, so i moved into a cubicle, lied on my back and opened my legs.. it wasnt long before a guy came up, lubed me and put his cock into me... no questions asked, not a word spoken. He fucked me for a while before coming inside me, when he finished, i just layed there in the same position, a few mins passed before another guy entered me.. this went on for about 40 mins, and i ended up taking 4 loads in this fashion. After this i went to the glory holes, locked myself in a single room with a hole, and bent over. It wasnt too long before i felt a big raw cock working its way into my hole, a deep sniff of poppers and it was in.. the guy on the other side banging away as i squeezed my arse muscles together... he soon groaned loud and came into me.. literally within 10 seconds of pulling out, another cock was in me, i took a further 4 loads like that!

I was getting tired at this point so i went for a glass of water, and then made my way to the video area. I sat on a matress in an open area, where people could see me. I was fingering my sloppy cum filled arse for no more than 10 mins when a guy approached me, instinctively i got on all fours, and he entered me... he used a rubber though.. but i got a crowd around me, so there'd be plenty more loads to come i told myself. After he came and pulled out, i kept his cum filled rubber, and poured it down my throat, then got to work on sucking the now multiple cocks that were pointing towards my face.

Another guy entered me, and fucked me hard, i snorted some more poppers and knuckled down for a good long hard gang bang. I dont know exactly how many guys fucked and came in me, i lost count after 10... I just sucked on cocks that were in front of me, and they'd move to my arse as the guy fucking me pulled out... it went on for ages.. i fucking LOVED it!

Then it happened.

I was sucking on a thick 9" with a PA, and noticed he had a small tattoo above his cock,near his belly button, and a few scabs on his legs… he also had what I could only describe as a pot belly… In amongst the sweat in my eyes, the distorted vision from OD'ing on poppers, the force of being shoved about by being fucked hard and sucking this guys cock, i could just make out it was the biohazard symbol.

I continued sucking on it, and before long the guy screwing me came, and the cock I was sucking (biohaz) moved around to my now well fucked, sore, sloppy, cum filled hole. He spat on his hand, rubbed it through the oozing mess of my hole, and entered me.

I was sucking on another dick at this point, and was also heavily sniffing the bottle of poppers... my heart rate racing.. i was in heaven.

I reached around to see if biohaz guy whose cock was tearing me open had a rubber on.. (i secretly hoped he never) he didn’t... i got so horned and poppered up, off my fucking head – shaking, shivering, pouring with sweat at the same time... i begged him to spunk in me... he didn’t need asking twice, he thrust into me REAL deep, and as he dumped, he whispered in my ear “welcome to the club, slut”… I shot my load there and then!!!

When he pulled out, it was like a plug being pulled out, and literally what felt like gallons of spunk poured out of my hole down my bollocks and landed in a gooy mess on the mattress... I was feeling so dirty I just smiled, and licked the whole lot up before dribbling it down my chin and chest, rubbing it into my skin and licking my hands clean.

I showered, had a cuppa, got changed and went home… last night I was sat at home, and whilst a little worried about biohaz man… I came to this conclusion.

I’ve been taking bareback loads in my hole now for fucking years.. I can not remember the last time I purposely used a condom – in fact, I think the guy yesterday was the only time a rubber has been inside me in about 6 years… I’m 24…!

So whilst I keep testing neg (or rather, did until my last test in Feb), it’s far safer to fuck raw with a guy who is most likely poz, than to BB with guys who I’ve got no idea of their status… I mean, if I can take raw loads anonymously through glory holes in toilets, then surely I can take a raw load I know to be poz… it’s the same thing, right?

Anyway, as I fell asleep on the sofa, I had one last thought…. At least if I do test poz, I’ll know who it most likely was, and that I got the gift in one of the most depraved animal lustful like raw gang bangs I’ve ever partaked in…… and, it’s the start of a new chapter in my life of bareback sex.

Yet again, i'm not a chaser as such, more just a none discriminating bareback bottom - i never use condoms, i know the risks, and i accept them openly, and fully. I'm aware that eventually, my luck will most likely run out, and that i'll hear those fatal words... but until such a time, i'll keep bending over and taking loads up my rear in saunas etc....

1 comment:

  1. I love this confession! I'm a cumdump bottom, and over the past decade I worked my way from being fucked with condoms, to barebacking with guys I'd met, to taking anonymous loads at bookstore arcades, to taking anonymous loads at the local gay bath house, to finally seeking out poz gift givers to intentionally infect my hole with HIV. Now, I never take a load unless it's either anonymous (likely poz) or certainly poz.

    I love hearing a bottom tell me how he's going to infect me with AIDS or give me the death sentence. Even better, I love bottoming for a bunch of gift-giver tops and hear their delight in how they're pozzing me.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh