Feb 23, 2009

Good things come to those who wait

On Saturday 21st Feb, a group of friends and I ventured across to Leeds for a night out – one of our friends was celebrating a major milestone (I wont say what for fear of embarrassing him if he reads this…) so all 10 of us were in high spirits.

Arriving in Leeds at about 8.30pm, we proceeded to the Brewers Tap near the stations, then down to the gay scene in Leeds. The Viaduct, Queens Court and Bridge were all on our list of target venues, and come 11pm, we found ourselves sufficiently lubricated and in a pub called the New Penny.

The train backhome was at about 1am, with a bus also available at 1.30am… the final train of the day at 3.30am. Most of the guys decided to go for the 3.30am train…. Why curtail a good evening short for the sake of being sensible huh? Anyway, at some point, around 1am, a friend suggested to me that he was going to go to Basement Complex in Leeds, it’s right in the middle of the gay scene, and not too far from the station. The moment he suggested it, the thought was planted, and ideas began to form. I said I’d tag along, but had no money spare… to which he quickly offered to pay for me. I didn’t need inviting twice, accepted his kind offer, and before we knew it, had made our farewells to the remainder of the group, and were merrily on our way out of the New Penny to the bathhouse.

We paid out membership and entrance fee, got out towels and changed. My friend went to the sauna; I made my way promptly to the dark rooms on the upstairs floor. Finding a cubicle, I dropped my towel, bent over, lubed up and flicked on the red lights so guys walking past could see I was ‘open for business’.

It wasn’t long, as in Manchester, before a guy started fingering my hole… and as in Manchester, that’s all he did… before leaving me once again to my thoughts, and concerns that Basement Complex had indeed had it’s day as THE late night bareback venue in the region.

I need not have worried. After about an hour, a guy entered me raw, he wasn’t up to much standard wise, but hey, I was drunk, horny and he was offering a raw dick. He fucked me really vocally, which in a venue as quiet as basement was, soon resulted in a nice audience outside the cubicle egging him on. When he’d done, he pulled out, and another guy entered me… It went on as this for god knows how long, and a total of about 15 guys fucked me raw, loading me up with their cum. Then as quick as it had all started, it ended… the crowd thinned, and then vanished, the tops slinked off into the darkness, and I was left alone – only this time with a good few loads in my hole… perhaps I had been concerned about the lack of bb in basement for no reason?

I decided to go see what time it was, only to find out that it was 3.35am – I’d missed the last train. Worse, my friend who I’d arrived with had left shortly after we’d arrived, so I was now on my own, stranded in Leeds. I went online to find out when the trains began operating again…. To my dismay, they didn’t start until 7am… I had 3 ½ hours to kill. Never mind I thought, lets make the most of it, so I returned to the dark rooms, and what I do best, kneeling on all fours, arse in air waiting for some one to load me up.

After half an hour, I’d had no more action, so decided to take a wander, that’s when I ran into him.

About 24 years old, slim, tall with a nice long dick, he asked if I was coming back upstairs…I followed him, past the guys deep snogging, into the red light area. He pushed me to my knee’s, and stuck his dick in my throat… I sucked it good until it was hard, then I turned around, and directed him into me, he didn’t resist, and entered me raw. We took it in turns, him fucking me, then me sucking him – plenty of arse-to-mouth action – we were both drunk, and the atmosphere was electric. After a while he put me in the sling, and proceeded to fuck me in there. Then another guy joined in, and, seeing the first lad doing me raw, took the que, and slipped his dick into me bareback also.

I was now in the middle of a 3 way – the first guy, the 24yo, fucking my throat, and the 2nd guy, who was about 23yo, 5’10” tall, smooth body with a nice thick 6.5” cut cock, fucking my hole raw… we moved from the sling to a cubicle, where what happened next can only be described as some of the hottest sex in my life. We were joined by 2 other lads… clearly a couple, one was about 19, the other in the region of 27… both incredibly attractive, and both high on drugs – probably from clubbing. The red light was on low in the cubicle and we were all up for the same thing… no holes barred sleazy fuck fun. We took it in turns to fuck each other, riding each other’s cocks, sucking on them as they came out of arses. At one point I was riding the first 24yo cock, sucking on the second guy, when one of the other lads came up behind me, and slipped his cock into my arse… I was now being double fucked… the temperature in the cubicle rose, and rose, we all five of us began to sweat profusely. The sex got hotter and hotter, dicks going into arses; tongues probing cum filled holes, sweat being used as the only form of lube for double penetration.

We lost track of time, the drink and drugs kept us fucking and sucking, licking and wanking, kissing and rimming. I had my two dicks in my hole, when the 19 year old bent over in front of me; I noticed he had a small biohazard tattoo on his bum cheek, and an incredibly naturally smooth hole. I buried my tongue deep up there, and ate it for ages, he then moved around and swapped places with one of the dicks in me, fucking me hard until he came in my already cummy hole

It was out of this world. Eventually, we all became spent, no one could shoot any more cum, and we all collapsed into a tangled heap of young bodies, limbs everywhere, sweat mixing with the cum oozing from all of our holes, we lay there, groaning in ecstasy. It had definitely been a fuck to remember.

I checked my watch, 6.50am. .. I made my excuses, thanked all of them, shared one last wet lingering snog with each of them in turn, and then left. I decided to leave the showering until I got home… and left the sauna. I emerged into breaking daylight; the streets of Leeds were deserted apart from a couple of road sweepers and dustbin men. I made my way to the Station, and lit up a smoke as I walked. A few other all night revellers also made the slow way back to the station, but I can say that none had had a night quite so enjoyable as the one I’d just had.

It felt like a dream, what an incredible night…. I’d gone to Leeds with no expectations of what had happened, and left there with a profound lesson in life… good things come to those who wait. When I’d gone to check the time at about 3.30am, if there’d been a train around that time, or if I’d checked the time and it had been only 3am, I may have left… sure, I’d have gotten home nice and early, and not felt rough as fuck all day Sunday, but I’d never have met those 4 horny as hell fellow barebackers… I’d not have spent nearly 4 hours having some of the best sex of my life yet, with, in my mind, the fittest boi’s in the sauna that night…. The 7am train back turned out to be a rail replacement service. I boarded the bus at 7am, and as we joined the motorway heading eastbound away from Leeds, I looked out the window and watched the sunrise… it was going to be a beautiful day.

By missing my train, and deciding just to wait until the morning, as opposed to getting a taxi home, I’d experienced a good thing... Basement Complex's are STILL some of the best venues in the region to go for all action bareback fucking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh