Feb 27, 2009

Visitor from the North - Wed 25th

So I’ve got this friend who lives up north, in a county called Teeside. He’s 23 years old, and like me, a fellow dirty barebacker…. No condoms, ever. He’d been telling me about one of his mates, a guy called Owen (He knows about this blog, and has no problems with me naming him). My mate’s telling me that Owen’s a great shag, big dick, and really fit… so naturally, I’m very interested, and have been pestering my mate to bring him down for a three some. Finally, after a few false starts, we get it organised, and on Wednesday 25th he came down with Owen… yup, you guessed it, I’ve another confession to make.

Owen and my mate (lets call him Ben for now), turned up at my old house at about 12 noon, we went out the back, had a couple of smokes and a bit of a chat. Owen’s 27years old (looks 21), bout 5’11 tall, 30waist, slim, smooth, probably 140lbs with a nice big uncut dick and the biggest pair of balls I’ve seen. Really cute looking, and ticks all the boxes in what I look for in lads - cute, fit, and trashy all at the same time.

After a while we retired to the spare room, and stripped off. I started by taking Owen’s cock in my mouth, sucking him till he was hard. Ben and Owen were kissing. Then Owen dropped to his knees and took my dick in his mouth, sucking Ben and me in turn.

After a while of this, I moved onto the bed, bent over, and Ben rimmed me for a while, while I sucked on Owen’s now throbbing cock. Ben then smothered a bit of lube over my hole, and proceeded to push his dick into my hole… he’s about 6” and uncut. After a few mins, he pulled out (he’s more bottom than top), and Owen replaced him inside of me. Wow… I could feel Owen’s knob swelling inside me as he worked it deeper and deeper into me. I was on all fours, doggy style.

Then Ben went back inside me, and Owen kneeled in front of me, giving me access with my tongue to his amazing rosebud. Smooth, pert, bubble butt – lovely for eating out. I rimmed him whilst Ben fucked me. Then I rose up, spat on Owen’s hole, and pushed my dick into his tight, warm, moist fuck hole, and gave him a good raw shag. By this time, Ben had pulled out, so I pulled out also, letting Ben fuck Owen whilst I sucked on Owen’s cock, tasting the inside of my own arse… lovely. I then got down on my back in front of Owen, legs over his shoulders, and he slipped his dick back into my cumhole, while Ben fucked him… a nice three-way fuck train going on. After a while, Owen said he was going to cum, and looked into my eyes.

“Do you want me to cum in you?” He asked….

“Fuck yeah!” I responded, groaning with his thrusts…

He maintained eye contact the entire time, his panting got louder, and before long, had let loose what must have been a huge load, as it seemed like he orgasmed forever, my hole taking every last drop he had to offer. He then pulled out, and brought his cock around to meet my mouth by my side, I sucked on it, ensuring no spunk was wasted, while Ben got to work, probing my now cummy hole with his tongue, fingering Owen’s cream into my innards.

We collapsed on the bed and floor, and talked some more about bareback, sex we’d had, parties we’d attended and what our fantasies were etc – as time went by, it seems Owen and I are very much two peas in the same pod… very much into the same things…. We promised to keep in touch, and repeat it again soon. It was great. Ben was true to his word – Owen was indeed an awesome shag. Fingers crossed its not too long before we can swap fluids again!

They left about 2 hours later, time just flew as we talked about stuff... i even mentioned this blog, and he seemed really interested by it - hopefully Owen, you'll be reading this. I locked the house up, and made my way back into the city centre, leaving Owen's dirty load inside my cumhole, i could feel it oozing out of my crack all the way home. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh