Feb 10, 2009

Anonymous guy from barebackrt.com

Well tonight i have an event to report that happened only just now... my mate had arranged for a lad from barebackrt.com to come around to his flat in town... the lad wanted to get fucked raw by my mate, and anyone else he could get.

So at 7.30 i rocked up at my mates house, and hid in the dining area of his flat. At just after half 7, this lad turned up... about 32 years old, slim, slightly hairy, very cute face.. he looked no more than 25 years old (even though his profile confirmed he was 32)... my mate led him into the bed room, put a blindfold on him, and stripped his cloths off.. The guy was FIT. He had a "DIRTY FUKKA" jock strap on, and a nice semi hairy hole, ripe for fuckin.

My mate lubed him up, and slid his cock straight into this lads hole... fucking him with ever increasing thrusts, this lad groaning louder and louder with each stroke. I watched from the dining room, slowly wanking my ever swelling cut cock.

I moved into the room, the lad was on all fours, arse up, head down, blindfolded, and groaning with each thrust... my mate kept the rhythm up good and long, before finally groaning, and dumping his seed deep into the bottoms hole... then it was my turn.

Stepping up to the plate, i rubbed my dick up and down the bottoms now creamy hole, before slipping it into the sloppy, creamy, warm, moist mess.... it felt like heaven. I kept a steady thrust going, until i too, could hold back no longer, and shot my load into this lads cunt.

At which point, i pulled out, turned over, and bent over on all fours over the edge of the bed. My mate directed the still blindfolded bottom to stick his dick in me... which he did without objection. This guys knob was about 7" long, and quite thick... i had no lube on my hole, and whereby i normally use poppers when i bottom, i was caught short tonight... the lad lined his dick up with my cumhole, and shoved it in.

I groaned in pain/pleasure, he thrust it in really deep, the curve of his cock ensuring he got it right into my back passage... at this point, my mate had regained his hard on, and went to the rear of the 32yo... he slipped his dick into the already creamy mess, and began to fuck the guy again... we had ourselves a lovely little bareback fuck train going on...

After ten mins of wild, animal like thrusting, my mate groaned again, and dumped yet another load into the blindfolded 32yo... this prompted him along, and he too, groaned outloud - "Oh shit, i'm gonna cum!"

I replied, eagerly "fuck yea, cum in me"... he didn't need persuading.... two more thrusts, and he'd shot his load really deep up my hole. It was great.

We cleaned up - leaving the cum up us of course (it's still up me as i type this), and he left.. we all three promised to keep in touch, so hopefully who knows... we may do it again soon - i took some pics, so may be able to upload them if i can persuade my friend... watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh