Feb 23, 2009

A let down of grotesque proportions?

Wednesday’s visit to Manchesters Basement Sauna turned into a bitter disappointment. Although at least 25 guys had contacted me saying they would come, on the actual day, none of them did, leaving me to get only the ones that were at the venue anyway.

The day itself was alright, I got the 1130 train across and arrived in Manchester for about 1pm. I took a walk across to the village, a place called Canal Street and had a good look around – it’d had been a couple of years since I was there last, and I experienced that strange sensation of familiarity yet different. Some things were the same, others had changed beyond all recognition.

I wandered up and down a couple of times, taking in the lunch time sights, checking out the ‘eye candy’ – the guys out on their lunch breaks. Very nice indeed. After a while I went to Clone Zone – an adult store in the heart of the village and bought 3 bottles of poppers for my afternoon to come. After this I found a nice gay pub called Paddy’s Goose where I had 3 or 4 pints and chatted to a couple of the local queers drinking there.

Come 3pm I decided it was time to make my moves to the sauna, I found the place with out worries, and after paying my £13 fee, changed into my towel (with my boxers underneath) and made my way to the dark rooms and in particular the cubicles I’d told guys I’d be in.

I lubed up, bent over, and waited. Wasn’t long before I had my first fingers exploring my hole… I took a big hit of poppers, waving my arse around and making groaning sounds – letting the guy know I enjoyed it, and wanted more.. after 10 mins of fingering me, the guy simply stood up, then left… I was left unfucked, and let down.

About an hour later I got my first fuck… a guy mounted me, he’d caught me off guard – I was face down, eyes closed, wondering why everyone was so boring today… when this guy mounted me. He didn’t hesitate, and slipped his dick straight into my hole, and began to fuck me with every deepening thrusts. It wasn’t long before his breathing got heavier, and he groaned loudly… I braced myself and got ready for my first load in my cunt…it wasn’t to be. He pulled out, and shot a huge wad of cum over my hole, which trickled down my balls and pooled under my cock area… it was over my hole, but not in me… one fuck down, still no cum. What DID a boy have to do to get seed!?

I didn’t have to wait long though, no sooner had this first fucker left, a guy who had been watching came in, scooped the first guys load up from the mattress, and finger packed it back into my hole… all the while wanking himself. He slipped his 7” cock into the cummy mess, and began to fuck me raw… after a while, he said he was going to cum, and did I want it in me…. “oh but of course” I replied, and to that he thrust deep a couple times more, and let a volley of fuck muck loose into my gagging hole. At last, I had a load inside me… it’d only taken almost 90 mins!

I’d like to say that I got more that day, but alas I never. I had a lot of guys come and finger my hole, and a couple more wanked off over it… but not that many actually fucked me, and even fewer came in me. My totals for the day were 10 fucks, 6 bareback, only 4 loads in me (the other three which came in me arent worth writing about)... the total cost for the day - nearly £100! (trains, sauna entrance and membership, smokes, poppers, drinks etc..).

Needless to say, when I eventually left the complex at about 9pm (I decided to curtail my visit do to boredom…) my hole was aching for dick which just wasn’t available that day. A few of the guys there who I was chatting to toward the end were saying that it was incredibly quiet for a mid week evening – I guess the credit crunch is biting even the places of vice….

I caught the train home, wandering if the Basement Complexes of Manchester, Leeds and Gran Canaria had had their day, and if the Steam Complex in Leeds was the new place of anonymous bareback – the place where I have taken most of my loads in the past 12 months. What I couldn’t have known on that train back home, was that in less than 4 days, I was to experience something that would prove to me, that Basement Complex’s were still some of the sleaziest bareback venues in the North of England… an event, that made me even more determined to spend an entire evening at Basement Manchester on a Saturday evening, to see just how much I could get….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh