Feb 24, 2009

A hotel visitor, another confession.

Yesterday afternoon I was looking around Gumtree – an online community for practically everything you could imagine, it’s kinda like the UK version of craigslist. Anyway, I came across an advert from a lad from out of the area who was staying in the city overnight at a hotel and was looking for some cock fun. It didn’t give much away, just that he was 28 years old and in town for the night.

I got his number from his ad, and dropped him a text.

He replied saying that he was interested, and would let me know which hotel once he knew etc… through the course of the day, I told him what I looked like and what I was into (namely, being fucked raw)… he said he loved bb, and yes he definitely wanted to meet.

He was staying at the Premier Inn right smack in the middle of the City Business District, and wanted me to be there for about 8pm. We arranged that I would go to the reception desk, explain that I was here to see a Mr J. Smith (not his real name) in room 1103 and that I couldn’t get hold of him, and could I please have a key card pass to gain access. As planned, the receptionist called up to his room to check I was telling the truth, and he confirmed it. She then gave me a card pass, and I entered the hotel complex, sending him a text that I was on my way up.

When I got to his room, he let me know via text that the door was unlocked, and he was in the shower… make myself at home. I walked in; the lights were on low, and the heating up high. True to his word, he was in the shower, the door slightly ajar and plumes of steam spilling out into the bedroom. I entered; quickly removing my clothes, lubing my arse up, and then positioned myself on the double bed, face down, legs open, arse in the air for his easy access. A few minutes later the shower stopped, and I heard him drying himself. I got out my poppers, and begun to inhale deeply, the juices inside sending my head into a whirl, my heart racing, by cock twitching, and my arse gagging for a dick up it.

I felt him climb onto the bed behind me, and without saying a word, or doing anything else, he slipped his raw cock deep into my pre-lubed hole and begun thrusting. I groaned in pleasure as he worked his cock deeper and deeper into my freshly shaven smooth hole. He fucked me hard, each thrust getting deeper than the previous, his balls now slapping on my arse, the head board of the bed, banging against the wall, and our groans mixing into a cacophony of sexual pleasure.

After a while, he raised me up to do me doggy style, his dick, about 7” long probing the insides of my cumhole, and his hand reaching around to wank off my now throbbing hard dick. He pulled out, stuck his head under my dick, and began to suck…. I must admit it felt great.

He didn’t do that for long though, before picking me up, and motioning for me to bend over the chair in the corner, doing so, he thrust his knob right back inside my now loose hole and fucked me hard for another 10 minutes. We continued in the same fashion, changing position after a while, and moving to various places around his room. Eventually he threw me back on the bed, plunged his shaft deep into me, let out a howl, and emptied his balls into me. I still didn’t know what he looked like, nor his real name, and we hadn’t spoken a word since I’d arrived almost 90 minutes earlier. We lay there, his dick in me, and as it got softer, it slowly slipped out of my hole, releasing the plug, and allowing his seed to spill out of me a little. He then turned me over, and I caught sight of him for the first time.

Quite thick set, a working man, with mans hands, he had about a 50” chest, and similar waist, but was good looking… a few extra pounds on him, but nothing too bad, he was very cute, with short fair hair, and a real baby face. Very nice. He smiled, chuckled, and introduced himself. We shook hands, then he proceeded to suck me off to completion, swallowing my cum as I exploded into his throat.

We showered separately, and then he offered to buy me a beer down in the hotel bar. I readily accepted (I should make it known I’m not a rent boy, just a slut… he offered, I didn’t expect). We had a beer and a good chat, turns out he’s in the area fairly regularly so we promised to try and make it a frequent occurrence. After about three quarters of an hour I made my excuses and left.

Stepping out into the fresh air and lighting up a smoke, it felt refreshing to have met a casual fuck who was also a person, all to often the guys I fuck are just pump and dumps – not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s something I really enjoy doing…. It just made a change to actually meet the guy for once, albeit after he’d loaded me up with what felt like gallons of his fuck muck.

Another one for the books… another confession for you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Love the story. Sometimes "dump and run" is just the ticket, while at other times, sharing the experience a bit longer in a different venue can be very rewarding. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh