Mar 30, 2009

Cumdump becomes Sauna Slut

Alright guys,

In light of the recent problems i've encountered, i've done my research, thoroughly tested it out, and am pleased to announce that it works!

So, from this point forth, it's all change... well, not that much really - i'm getting carried away in the moment.

Basically the blog is now called Confessions Of A Bareback Sauna Slut, and the address is:

http://confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

You can contact me via email, at confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut@yahoo.co.uk please note that this too has changed from the other address of cumdump.

I intend to try and set up a forward so that anyone messages to my old address, get sent to the new one.

But anyway, there we go. We're back in action. I've removed the increased security settings so that all can now view it openly, and will see how we get on. Fingers crossed this is the end of the Defcon 5 alert, and I can get back to what i do best.... being a slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh