Mar 21, 2009

Steam Complex, HERE I AM!!

Well, it's Friday 20th March, i've been out drinking in the sunshine of York's Kings Staith since 3pm and it's been glorious!!

However, the time has come to get down to the business.... it's now 00:35 hours... and i'm in the sauna!

I managed to get here via a lift of a mate, and i'm well chuffed!

I've had a couple of beers, feeling suitably lubricated, and am ready to get knocked up good n proper!

For those guys reading this blog, i shall be in one of the slings on the ground floor of the STEAM COMPLEX sauna in LEEDS, from 12.30am, until LATE... i hope to get fucked BAREBACK by as many guys as possible whilst i'm here... so if you read this, come to the cruising area, to the dark rooms, slip you cock into me, and fuck me raw until you shoot your load in me! I hope you can make it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh