Mar 4, 2009

Total loads taken for 2009 so far.

Hi again lads, I’ve decided to try and keep (as best I can) a track of how many loads I take in my hole during the course of this year.

Given we’re already a quarter into it, there’s going to have to be a bit of memory recall and guestimation to get the figures for Jan – Mar… so I’ll play it safe, and ‘err’ or the side of conservatism.

Well, with the various sauna visits, gang bangs and orgies I’ve attended since Jan 1st, I would conservatively put the figure at: 90

90 loads so far this year. That’s about 45 for each month of the year so far, more than one a day.

That’s not bad going, but I want and need more.

Plus the loads i've taken since the beginning of March, gives me a total of 93

From now on, each time I post a blog update, I’ll also update the score.

So to recap:

Cumulative total for 2009: 93 loads taken in my arse

2 comments:

  1. that's gross...and you say it like it is something to be proud of...taking it bb and being a piece of meat that has no value are not one in the same...so much for self respect...how do you live with yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose "anonymous" (aren't they always!) was just so overcome with zeal that he had to post his hate...more likely, he's so arrogant that he thinks his words are simply too important for the world to miss.

    Personally, I give total respect to those guys who are in control of themselves and choose to be self-described "bbcumdumps"-- who understand man's animal nature far better than all these "miss things" with their endless requirements, demands, and list's of "no's"....

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh