Mar 23, 2009

Weekend of sauna raunch! Friday Night/Saturday Morning.

What a weekend.  Thats all i can say.  I went to the sauna on Friday night/Saturday morning in the early hours, after having a few beers in town with a friend. I arrived at around 1am, and immediately made my way to the sling in the cruising maze.
 
I tied my towel around my eyes so it acted as a blindfold, and lowered myself in, placing my feet in the stirrups and lay back with the bottle of poppers at the ready.  Drunk, high on poppers... and waiting.
 
I didnt wait long, a guy walked in, i could tell as the room fell quieter as he closed the door and i could hear his breathing.  It's amazing how your other senses pick up sensitivity once you're blindfolded.  Anyway, this guy fingererd my smooth hole, and it wasnt long before he slipped into me bareback, without even asking if i liked it that way - i LOVE it when guys just instinctively know that a smooth hole, blindfolded in a sling just wants fucking one way...
 
He must have been about 7" long as it slipped into my smooth hole with the minimum of resistance. He fucked me good, his long shaft sliding in and out, for about fifteen mins, before he groaned, and dumped his seed deep into me.  He pulled out, and then left - the first load inside me, hopefully the first of many.
 
I'd love to go into detail about how hot the guys were who fucked me, but having been blindfolded, i have no way of knowing.  I was in a drunken haze, fuelled lustfully by the little brown bottle. A few moments later another guy walked in, fingered my hole and must have felt the spunk inside me from the first dude.  He too, rubbed his cock up and down my moist hole, before perforating me with his raw knob. It slipped in like a hot knife through butter, and he proceeded to slam in and out of my arse, the chains on the sling rattling violently with each thrust he made. In the back ground, the groans from guys in other cubciles, mixed with the hard house music and darkness meant that my mind started playing tricks on me.  In my minds eye, in the pitch darkness provided by the towel blindfold, i began to see shapes.  Scorpions, Biohazard symbols.  I saw guys jeering lustfully at me - of course this was my mind working overtime, i think it was my mind telling me what i really wanted.
 
The guy fucking me didnt say a single word, instead he kept up a steady rhythem before groaning once, and then hissing: 

"I've cum... have that muck in your slut hole bitch!"
 
Then he left.
 
A few moments later I once again heard the door close and the room fall relatively quiet.  No one touched me, and i began to think i was imagining that someone was in the room with me.  That was until i heard some heavy breathing... the sort that is synominous with hoax phone calls.  Heavy and laden... in, then out. Slow. Menacing. Almost satanic.
 
Then finally i felt a dick rubbing around the now cummy entrance to my cumdump.  I reached down, and felt a PA in the end of this 8" ram rod.. I groaned, put the poppers to my nose, sniffed heavily, and waited... nothing.  I groaned seducively again, and in a low voice, told him to breed me.
 
Eventually he pushed his cock into me, so hard, no warning, right the way down to his balls.  The curved PA tearing up my innards as it travelled the distance to my guts.  Wow... it felt like heaven.  He then pulled it all the way out, and like a ratchet, as it dragged against my bowels as it withdrew, it caused major damage to my arse lining.  I could feel it snatching and tearing at me, but it felt so good. It felt so right!  The drink, drugs, music, lust, sweat, groans.... all built up to found the epitomy of hedonism.  As the song said, just because it feels good, doesnt make it right... but i didnt care. I wanted this guy to give me whatever he had.
 
I snarled at him:

"Stop playing, and fuck me like the bitch slut cumdump i am!"
 
That's all it took, he trust into me a couple of times more, and then groaned so loud everyone must have heard... he dumped his muck inside of my now terminally damaged insides.
 
Fantastic.
 
After he'd pulled out, i cant quite remember exactly what happened next, as i think i went into a state of semi conciousness - not fully awake, but not asleep either.  I just rememeber a further 10 or so guys entering the room, fucking me raw, and shooting their seed into me.  I never once asked if any of them were neg or poz, and no one volunteered that information.  In fact, apart from the occasional groan, and me urging guys to hurry up and cum in me so the next guy could have a go, there wasnt hardly any talking at all.
 
I eventually came to my senses when one of the members of staff was doing his rounds and checking cubicles, cleaning them out etc.. i was just suddently aware of my whereabouts when my world was lit up by a torch.   I never saw him, as my blindfold prevented that, however flashlight was bright enough to penetrate the towel.
 
After he'd moved on, i removed my blindfold, reached down and touched my sore, sloppy, cum filled hole, and it hurt.  A lot. It had also tightened up too, as it tends to do if i go a while without a cock in me - so i figured that it had quietened off, and made the decision to leave.
 
I got dressed, leaving the various loads of seed in my hole, found my friend, who was off with one guy he'd met earlier on (i cant see the point in going to sauna's and spending the entire time with one guy!!), then we left.
 
By the time i'd arrived back home at about 6am, i had finally realised it'd made a grave error.  In my drunken drug fuelled haze, i'd stupidly left my phone at the sauna.  I called them up to see if anyone had found it, and amazingly it had been handed in.  So i told them to put it to one side and that i'd collect it within 7 days. I climbed into bed at half 6 in the morning, and fell off to sleep with thoughts of when i'd go back to get my phone.... 7 days...  i knew i wanted my phone back, and couldnt wait til the next weekend... as i drifted off to sleep, i made my decision subconciously.
 
I didnt wait that long... i decided to go back that day... Saturday - after all, it was the 3rd saturday of the month, and that meant only one thing.... Bears day!!!! I'll tell you about that in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck yeah boy. Good to hear how ur boycunt was ripped up and bred with some nasty loads. I hope they were all poz fuckers.

    And as a bear - I hope u took on some big poz bear tops up ur hole the next day. WOOF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh