Mar 6, 2009

Some pics from Wednesday

Hi there guys,

Well the pictures finally arrived, unfortunately the lads we were with arent too keen on me using ones which show them in, so they've only sent me the ones that show only me... which is only a couple.

Still, something's better than nothing.

So here they are... the first is me in the sling getting my hole bred...

The second is me on all fours, loaded with spunk, "spunk hole" written on my cheeks, with some ball butt plugs keeping the juices in place...



I''ll try and get some more, perhaps just block out their faces so they cant be identified.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh