Mar 19, 2009

Spring has sprung, weekend of cock fun

Wow, well where do I start – what a weekend it’s been for me. I’ve got so much to update you all on; I don’t know whether to do them all as individual posts, or as one great big one. I’ll start writing and see how I get on.

Friday saw me in town a little bored; I ended up visiting one of the cottages in the city, one of the few that still see any action. I was wearing a blue t-shirt, jeans, black “cumdump” boxers, pair of brown loafers, and a jacket. My hole was pre lubed from home, and freshly douched.

I’d been in the toilets for around ten mins when I saw a guy looking through the glory hole at me, I bent over giving him sight of my hole, and then unlocked the door – he came in, slid his dick into me, fucked me raw for a very short time, then pulled out and blew his load (a great big one at that) all over my rose bud. He soon departed – not a great fuck, but at least I had some more lube over my cunt for the next guy.

I didn’t have to wait long before I was in luck. A black guy, about 30 years old, quite fit, with a nice sized knob was stood outside the cubicle, slowly wanking his cock, I opened the door, bent over, took a good hit of poppers, and then waited. He walked in, took one look at my boxers with “cum dump” written on them, and the huge amount of spunk dribbling off of my fuck hole, and groaned in horniness. He scooped some of the seed up, smeared it over his shaft, and stuffed it all deep into my hole raw. Fucking me like a crazed animal, I was in heaven. The stench of the toilets, piss, cheap air freshener, and sex, made my wild with lust, the toilet floors were covered in spunk from guys who’d jacked off in there before I arrived, it was a truly sleazy fuck.

Ten mins after he’d started he groaned again, bucked his hips, and blew a load ball deep into my now creamy hole. He kept fucking to make sure it was really deep in me, then pulled out, slapped my arse cheeks, zipped up and left. I hung around the cottage for a further half an hour, but nothing came up.

As I sat there, wondering what to do next, I decided to text one of the random numbers scrawled onto the walls. I didn’t expect to get a reply, so I left and went home.

Later on that evening I was back in town having a couple of beers with an old flame/trick of mine, and the guy I’d text from the toilets called me back – said he was well interested, and could I be at his house for around 9.30pm. Of course I could, I replied, on the basis that he didn’t use any condoms – hell yeah was his response, and the deal was done. The proverbial golden handshake made.

9.30pm I rolled up outside his address in a cab, paid the driver and hopped out. I text the dude to let him know I’d arrived, and that he should be in a spare room, I’d go into his room, undress, lube up, and be ready for him in 5 mins. He text back confirmation and I finished my smoke and made for his front door. It was slightly ajar, so I pushed it open, and saw a sign saying “bed room” and an arrow pointing into the first door on the left. I went in, stripped off my jacket, shirt, jeans and shoes and socks, leaving my “cumdump” boxers on. I bent over on all fours on his bed, took a hit of my friend the little brown bottle, and called “ready” to him.

The lights were off, and I heard him come into the room, strip his cloths off and start fingering my hole, there was still a bit of cum up there from black man a few hours earlier, and I think this new guy could tell that it was spunk. He wasted no time in rubbing his helmet against my hole, applying more and more pressure until he pierced my hole, and plunged his raw dick into me.

It was a good 7.5” long and quite thick girth, he too, fucked like a trooper for around 20 mins, making circle movements with his cock buried deep in my spunk cunt. I asked him between groans if he was poz or neg, and he replied that he did not know, this turned me on even more and I began grinding my hips back onto his shaft, taking all of it and them some deeper and deeper into me, this drove him wild, and eventually it came to an end…

“I’m gonna cum dude….”

“Hell yeah, load me up with your fuck muck!”

He blasted wad after wad into my hole, and he too kept on fucking, working it farther and farther into my innards. Heaven.

After he pulled out, we began to get dressed in the dark, except I couldn’t find one of my shoes in amongst the clutter – so he flicked the light on and I caught sight of my seed donor for the evening. About 28 years old, 6’ tall, slim toned body – very athletic, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes…. WOOF!

I found my shoe, thanked him, and then left. I caught the blue line bus home with his seed dribbling from my hole the entire way.

Saturday I awoke with a sloppy hole, his seed still in me, and this instantly made me horny again. So I was hoping that I’d get some this fine day.

After breakfast, I checked my phone and saw that some guy called J had texted me, having seen my number on my blog. He asked if I was free later that day for some bb fun – naturally I didn’t hesitate to accept his offer of a protein donation.

At 4pm I arrived at my mates house (where I take guys who want to travel as opposed to accommodate), and was lubed up, douched and ready on the bed – poppers at the ready. I was blindfolded, the front door unlocked, and the scene set for some more hot sex. Then he rang me.

“Hey its J, listen, I’m having second thoughts about bb, I mean, what if you’ve got something….”

“Hey buddy, I understand your concern, I get tested regularly, only do it raw, and can assure you I’m clean...”

“Hmm, I’m not sure, anyways, listen, I’m just around the corner, so I’ll come in anyway and see how we get on…”

Damn I thought, no cum in the ass for me today, but had one last plan. I removed my blindfold, and the boxers and lay on the bed face down. I heard the door go, and the steps creek as he walked up them. He entered the room, stripped naked and laid on top of me, he started kissing my neck, licking my ear – all things which drive me wild with lust. Before long I’d turned over, and seen him. He was about my age, 25-26, fairly cute, clean-shaven, couple extra pounds but nothing too bad, and smooth all over. We started kissing passionately, I too nibbled on his ear, which is seemed to enjoy too. I moved down his body, kissing and licking every part of it as I went down, getting to his cock, it took it in my hands, inserted it into my mouth, ensuring that I hadn’t touched it with my mouth just yet, when it was all in, I then made contact with it, the warmth of my mouth drove him wild, he arched his back and groaned in sheer pleasure. I sucked him for about 5 mins, swirling my tongue around his helmet, lapping up his pre-cum as it oozed out. I cupped his balls, licking them and flicking my tongue around his hole – he was clearly enjoying this, getting more and more lustful, horny – he wanted his dick in my hole.

I threw him onto his back, sat astride him, and began again to kiss his neck and lick his ear. With my spare hand, I reached back, got his now throbbing stiff cock and put it against my rose bud. I gyrated my hole against it, and stared into his eyes. I maintained eye contact as I steadily sat down on it… raw.

All thoughts of safe sex, sti’s etc left the guys mind as my arse clamped down on his dick, and I slid all the way down until his balls were pressed firmly against my cheeks. I kept eye contact the entire time, he was in heaven.

I rode him for a short while, before lust totally took over him… he threw me off, rolled me over onto all fours, stood astride me and shoved his bare cock into me doggy style. He started fucking me like a Duracell bunny… his cock probing against my prostate with each violent thrust into me. He couldn’t last long at this pace, and sure enough, 15 mins later; he proclaimed that he was about to cum.

I reached around, taking hold of his butt cheeks, I kept him inside me, and so he couldn’t pull out.

“What if I have something?!?” he asked, inbetween his groans and pants.

“I don’t care, just cum in me!” I demanded.

He didn’t have time to question me, he’d reached the point of no return, and blew his seed deep into my bowels, there was so much of it that as he kept his pace up, in and out, it started leaking out of my hole and down my balls… he collapsed on top of me, sweating profusely. Two very happy guys.

After he dressed, we promised to repeat it again sometime soon, and then he left.

On Sunday there was no sex for me, but instead the weather was fantastic. Clear blue skies, very warm – indeed, spring has sprung here in the United Kingdom. There’s a saying that says great minds think alike… it’s so true. No sooner had the idea of a BBQ entered my mind, than one of my climbing buddies rang me..

“Hey dude, whatever you’ve got planned to day, drop it… BBQ my place, noon… beers provided!”

So that was that. Sunday passed by in a haze of good food, cold beers, and the occasional joint, all the time surrounded with mega music and of course, fantastic friends. Let the good times roll!

I’d arranged a few days ago to go up to Teeside to see my mate Ben (see the post Visitor from the North). He was shocked that I was still HIV- after all my sexcapades, and wanted me to have a test at a support group for HIV+ gay guys. Apparently Ben had told the support worker there all about me, and this lad was keen to meet me so he could test out a new HIV test which can detect antigen from the virus as soon as 7 days after infection.

So on Monday Ben drove down to pick me up, and we went back up north together. I had the tests, two pricks of the finger, and twenty minutes the results were in… negative. On both accounts. I was pleasantly surprised, given the amount of raw fun I have, but I’m under no illusions that what I do is dangerous, and that one day my luck will run out. If I was surprised, Ben and the support worker were mortified… how can someone so into bareback still test negative after all this time? I think they were also somewhat jealous, as both are self-confessed lovers of bareback sex… It’s a mystery, but it’s true. I’ve agreed that I’ll go up to TPA once a month to get tested – it’s a rapid test, only 20 mins wait for the results… certainly beats the two week wait from the lab tests they do here in Yorkshire.

After the tests, we went to the Marina in H’pool and had a bite to eat and a pint. After the meal, I told Ben I was going to the toilet for a piss, and he looked at me in a slutty way he does. Ben’s big into drinking piss straight from guys cocks, so I nodded in agreement, and made my way to the pub toilets.

I waited in a cubicle for him to arrive, he walked in, we shut the door behind us, and I got my dick out. Ben took it in his mouth, and I let the floodgates open, Ben gulping each mouthful down like he hadn’t had a drink in weeks. By the time I was finished pissing, my cock was hard, so Ben proceeded to give me a bit of a BJ in the toilets. We decided to leave before we got caught, as it wasn’t a gay venue.

We jumped in his car, and drove to his parent’s house, checking the rooms, Ben decided that it was empty, so we went to his room, where he continued sucking my cock. It wasn’t long before he was throbbing hard, and his finger probing at my hole. So I removed my jeans, grabbed my lube and poppers (a good cumdump always carries the essentials wherever he goes!), and rolled onto all fours. Ben lubed his cock up, and plunged it into my hole as I got high on the poppers.

His 6” cock is thick, and he rammed it in and out of me harder and harder, I was face down, poppers up against my nose, my head swimming with the high. It was great.

Suddenly, we heard a key in the front door, and a member of his family walk in… We scampered to get dressed, finding out boxers and jeans, as the unwelcome return of the family moved into the hallway, and someone proceeded up the stairs. We’d just got dressed, and sat on the bed, but looked guilty as hell, and the room stunk of poppers and sex. That’s when we discovered that the house wasn’t actually empty, and his brother had been in his room next door all along! Eek! Had he heard us? We weren’t exactly totally quiet…. Ben went to chat to his Mum, and scoped it out – he returned with news that they’d all gone out again, but his brother was now downstairs.

With that news, I undid my belt, opened my jeans, got my still hard dick out, and Ben knew what to do… he wrapped his mouth around it again, as I lay back on the bed, he sucked for England until eventually I felt the eruption building in my balls, and let loose a volley of spunk which would have easily gone a meter or so high, instead it fired into Ben’s mouth, hit the back of his throat, and then slid down into his stomach. Ben licked around my dick to ensure none was wasted. He then jacked off, and when he came, packed his cum into my hole with his fingers…

We got dressed again, chatted for a while, and then made the journey back down south to Yorkshire.

So that’s my weekend guys, that’s what I did… the weather has been marvellous, and the sex even better… what better way to spend a spring weekend? Spring has indeed sprung, and I had lots of bum fun.

On Friday I get my wages through, so I’m heading to Steam Complex Sauna in Leeds for an all-nighter… hopefully I’ll have plenty to report after that one!

On a slightly not so happy note, the library where normally update my blog has changed their security settings and I can no longer access blogger.com or blogspot.com to update this blog from there. This leaves me with a bit of a dilemma, where the heck to i update this from? I dont have internet at home at the moment, mainly for money reasons, and the internet cafe's in town are too expensive for me (unemployed).... so bear with me a little while, the blog may not get updated quite as often as it has been until i can find a workable solution. Don't panic though, i'm still going to write up my encounters as I have them, I will just store them in my email account until i can update the blog. I'm also going to check out something called "email blogger updater" - which claims to be able to let me update this blog by merely sending myself an email.... so thats my next job whilst i've borrowed my mates PC.

Anyways, tomorrow is payday (well, welfare giro day at least), and as I said earlier on, I'm going to Steam Complex in Leeds for a day and night of bareback action... if you reading this and can get to Leeds from 4pm tomorrow - come on down, i'll be in the sling taking all loads!

1 comment:

  1. Fuckin great story. Such a nasty cumdump. Only thing that was disappointing was that ur test came back neg.

    Chasers like me are just waiting to hear when ur fine ass comes back poz! That will be a story I'll jack off to all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh