Jan 18, 2011

London Day 1: The Cummy Aftermath (video)

As promised, here is the video to accompany the posting London Day 1: Vault 139 & Play Pit.


I added the soundtrack, as when I reduced playback to 50% for slow motion, it knocked off the audio of the video - which to be fair wasn't anything, other than the occasional cum fart sound.

Let me know what you think.  As you can see there was PLENTY of spunk up my hole - this is about 13 loads from Friday night.  

If you would like me to upload the video in its original form - i.e audio and normal speed, let me know and I'll retro add it to this posting at a later date.

Enjoy!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Would have preferred to have had my mouth on your hole while you were pushing out those anon loads. Would have most likely fucked another load into your wet hole after that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh