Jan 9, 2011

London 2011 - Bareback Breeding Fuck Fest

I'm going to be in London this coming well.  Full details of my plans are listed on my Travel Plans section of the blog.

In short its like this:

Friday 14th January.
Arrive London Kings Cross and check into Central Station bar and B&B.  There's a cruising ground here, so I shall see if I can get any loads here to start off with.  Later in the evening, It's off to Play Pit.

Saturday 15th January
Nothing planned yet during the day, but it will involve either sauna's, sex clubs, book stores or anywhere else i can get bred.  Love to take some anon cock in a cottage too perhaps... any one got any suggestions, let me know!

In the evening all being well, its going to be down to Biohazard Men at The Fort for a night of rampant barebacking with anyone and everyone... don't care who seeds me, so long as i get an arse full of hot dirty cum!

Sunday 16th January
Again, no plans for this day, but it's going to involve cock ultimately.  I may do some sight seeing on this day too.

Monday 17th January
Check out of Central Station at about mid day, and then back up north on the train.  It's going to feel really strange coming back to a small town like this after a dirty weekend in our Capital, but i'm definitely looking forward to it big time!


Hit me up guys, come and service my cunt!


07986-479-507

3 comments:

  1. I hope your cum hole is dripping by the time you get finished. My BF spent some time in London in October - He won't tell me anything, BUT I believe he hit a couple of the spots you mentioned in your plans - I am SURE he took some hot loads in his slutty cum hole - good luck! Wish I could be there to see you get bred and add my own loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man please let us know how was the Biohazard bareback party and how many guys were there. Please count the loads you re gonna take and inform us.have a cumfull evening

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh