Jan 19, 2011

Dirty Fucking Bastard (Video)

Well, as promised, here is the video to go along with the posting back on the 28th December 2010 which was called Boxing Day Breeding.

Be warned:  this is not something that I've done before, and certainly hasn't been on the blog.  This video shows me letting 3 loads which have been fucked into me, dribble into a glass.  I then drink some, and smear the rest over my face like a cum pig, whilst jacking off using spunk as lube...



Let me know what you think...

4 comments:

  1. You are a pig after my own heart and I love to do all that you do ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! I think this is a great way to honour cum. Much better than flushing it away. But I love the smell and taste of cum and cock (and piss!). I want on me and in me all the time. It arouses me more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just incredibly awesome and horny, what a perfect cumlover. I'd really love to see more of this on your blog!

    JaseHorny

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh