Jan 18, 2011

Warming Up For London (video)

Back on the 14th Jan I posted about how a regular fuck buddy of mine came around and seeded me to prepare me for the weekend of slutdom in London.  I called it "Warming Up For London" I posted some pictures for you and promised you a video.

Well, here it is:



This next few posts is going to be a little disjointed as I get caught up with videos that I promised you from Christmas New Year period - such as the "Boxing Day Breeding" and the one where I pushed the spunk into a glass then drank it (filthy bastard!). I've got these edited now, and am just waiting for them to convert on xtube.

Once they're caught up and posted, I'll be reading to post properly about the London Trip.  Obviously there's already been the Day 1 posting, and photos.  I've got the video edited of that now, and that's to come also.

So there's plenty of fresh material to come, it's just a case of me trying to use my head and upload it all in some kind of logical order so the posts don't jump all over the shop.

It's Tuesday today, and all being well I've a slut and his ex boyfriend coming around to tag team me tonight too - they've said they're going to film it - if that comes off there'll be even more to share.

Busy times at the Sauna Slut camp...I wouldn't have it any other way - keep checking back for more regular updates.

Josh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh