Jan 26, 2011

Yeolad & Barebacksaunaslut - After Work Quickie (Photos)

My mate and ex boyfriend text me today saying he was horny and finished work in a short time.  Did I want him to come around and have some fun.  I accepted straight away, and jumped in the shower to douch.

At 345pm he was at my house, we chatted a bit, then got down to the dirty.

It was a good session, fucking in the sitting and dining rooms of my house.  We changed positions regularly and had plenty of fun.  The video camera was out of reach, but I managed to grab a cheap stills camera and grab a few photos of us fucking.  Here are the best of the bunch.

Yeolad - a horny filthy minded slut - like me!

Slipping in raw - no condom, no lube... just stuff it in!


Fucking yeah, ram it in deep!

bb fucking - as nature intended!



He wanted me to jack off over his cock, and then him wank off using my spunk as lube, then as he got close, i'd sit on his cock to catch his load in my hole. This last photo above is after that had happened... His cock shines with my spunk as I ride it... a very sleazy horny raw fuck session.  Excellent.

Tonight I'm going out for dinner with a friend and his girlfriend, but I'm going to keep the load inside me the entire night.  Hopefully later on I'll be able to get another load from the guy who breeds me occasionally.. the cute twink guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh