Jan 26, 2011

Big Dick P and Rugger Matt Seed Josh (Video)

In September 2010, I contacted two tops I knew and arranged for them to come around and seed me, one after the other, while I was blindfolded... so I didnt know who was fucking me when.  I rigged up the camera, and let it roll.

The reason this video is so late in arriving is that it was held on the hard-drive of my old computer which died a very nasty death... blue screen and then some... it took me ages to get this one off it, and then edit it right, as there was over 2 gig of footage... so it took time.  Anyway, better late than never... here, is Big Dick P & Rugger Matt Breeding Josh.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. That was so fucking horny i very nearly creamed my jeans. Your hole, Josh, is magnificent! Any pics of Big Dick P's aforementioned dick? I'd love to see the giant impaler that bred you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nattymatt - thanks for your comment! Glad you enjoyed the video. I shall see if I can get a picture of his cock for you... it really is magnificent, and what's more, he knows how to work it too. Oink!

    Keep checking back for more videos.


    Josh

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh