Jan 14, 2011

Warming Up For London

I decided that instead of packing, I needed to loosen up my hole and get into the swing of things... so I sent a few texts out and asked if anyone fancied breeding me.  A regular fuck buddy of mine replied saying hell yeah, so before long I was douched and ready on the bed.
Moi!
He walked in, rimmed me which always drives me crazy, then slid his raw cock into me.  He fucked me for about 15 mins before unloading deep into me.  So deep into me that it wouldn't dribble out afterwards!  So hot! I managed to record him breeding me... I shall be uploading it once it's been converted successfully on xtube.

He left so I messed around fingering my hole, wanking, and just enjoying having his seed in my hole.  I took a few video stills of it, in various positions.  I must admit I'm liking the new images, with the red lights and the limited light... I feel it adds something so much to the ambiance of the moment.

Lying on bed ready for the 1st top

1st top rimming my fuck hole

Regular top fucking my slutty hole

getting bred by top

Just been seeded by first top of the night!


Cum filled hole... so deep it wont dribble out though1


Wanna slip in and go sloppy seconds?






Trying to let some spunk dribble out... not to be!

07986479507 if you wanna breed this hole



Trying to push it out hard... but nothings happening. Its in deep man!

Then my phone went and it was another guy who breeds me occasionally.  He came around, and fucked me for a while.  Then he asked if my house mate wanted to join in.  I sent the text to my house mate, and before long we were kneeling side by side on the bed, and this hot top enjoying to the max having two raw holes to fuck.  He slid into my housemate, and almost uncontrollably he blasted his load into him. The top then got dressed and left.  So with that, I pushed my housemate onto his back, and slid my now hard raw cock into him.  I fucked him sloppy seconds, enjoying the feeling of spunk around my bare cock.  My housemate didn't hold out too long and he shot his load over his chest.

I scooped it up from his chest, and packed it into my already cum sloppy hole.  It's that kind of barebacking which really turns me on, the fact that we were all fucking each other bare, cumming inside others holes, and going sloppy seconds.... it's just so taboo and perverted, that it makes my cock hard and my arse twitch.  LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in London.
    Next time you are in Germany...we'll get you lined up good and proper, mate!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh