Jan 13, 2011

London Calling

So there's now not long at all to go until I make the first sex trip of 2011.  London.

I've wanted to do London for years, but work commitments and lack of funds always meant it remained that little bit too elusive.  However, that's all changed now.

Accommodation?  Check.
Transport?  Check
Sex club tickets?  Check

All sorted, and all done at a fraction of the cost I initially expected and budget for... always wonderful when a holiday comes in BELOW budget!


This time tomorrow I shall be on a train, speeding through the great British countryside as I head down to our capital.

It's going to be rather strange as the last time I was there was in 2007 and it was to run the marathon.  Not for sightseeing and partying. This time I'm there on a mission yet again, but a very different one... merely to get my arse fucked full of as much cock and spunk as I can physically find in the 3 days of my stay.  Should be easier than running 26 miles I'd have thought?

I'm determined to actually do some sight seeing whilst I'm down here too, so that will be my plan for Sunday.  But Friday evening and Saturday are most definitely just set aside for raw bareback fucking with total strangers.  Don't care who they are fucking me, so long as their cocks are hard, their spunk is inside me, and there's not a condom in sight.  Brilliant!!  I don't know yet if I'll have internet access whilst down there, so if you're reading this and thinking of getting in touch so you can fuck me raw, then you'd be best of texting me.  Details are at the end of this post!  If I do have internet access down there, it'll be better for me, as I'll still be able to use the net to hook up with guys, and maximise my breeding opportunities down there.

It's worth noting, that I'm going into this holiday totally STD clear.  I'm HIV-, and have no other STD's... not that I want to get anything, but one cant help wondering what I'll come back with... I mean, there's no kidding that what I'm about to do is risky... getting fucked by just one stranger without a condom is a risk, but going to the most populated city in England, and spreading my legs for absolutely any guy who wants to fuck me... and insisting that they all do it bareback... that's risky as hell.


 I'm not kidding myself that there's a real chance that I'll come back from London totally riddled with STD's... but it's a chance I am more than happy to take in order to enjoy the sex I want.  I'll naturally keep you all updated with STD test results in the future...

Anyways, if you're in London and want to hook up for some fun, just get in touch:  07986479507

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please leave a comment to tell me what you think. It is the feedback from you guys, the readers, which determins the direction the blog goes in. If you like what I write/produce, tell me... i'll do more of the same. If you don't - tell me too, and I can stop doing it. I do this all for you, so tell me what you think...

Josh